News: Management Skills

Publishing My One, my very first BDSM story, was a fabulous experience. The Samhain folk are wonderful. The production was smooth and top-flight. The cover was way cool, and I got to help design it. People even buy my book! I adored my Samhain editor Deb Nemeth. She had a rare combination of courage, open-mindedness, trust and tact.

So when Deb left for another publishing house, right before My One was released, I was scared and insecure. Would I ever be able to publish BDSM again? What if my new editor didn't like my stuff? Many of Deb's authors felt orphaned. We even discussed our worries on the Samhain blog.

I'm happy to say I will be working with Deb Nemeth again at Carina Press (the new e-pub arm of Harlequin) on a "boss" BDSM story. The title of the novella is Management Skills.